About the Caribbean Science Foundation: Mission
The mission of the Caribbean Science Foundation (CSF) is to assist with the diversification of the economies of the Caribbean Region by harnessing science and technology for economic development, and to help raise the standard of living.
Specifically, the CSF will:
- Stimulate technology‐based entrepreneurship ‐ by identifying and funding science and technology projects in new and existing enterprises that are relevant to the economic development needs of the Region.
- Accelerate education reform that supports technology‐based entrepreneurship by promoting and funding programs that focus on:
- The STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) disciplines.
- Business and entrepreneurship education.
- Foreign languages and communication skills in schools, universities and other educational venues.
- Provide scientific and engineering advisory services to Caribbean governments by working with CADSTI to leverage the expertise that resides in the Diaspora.