About the Caribbean Science Foundation: Publications
1. CSF Fact SheetThe CSF Fact Sheet in the link below is meant for those who just want a quick glimpse of what the CSF is, what it does, and its accomplishments.
2 . SPISE BrochuresFor anyone wishing to help us advertise the SPISE program, please find below three documents that you may circulate electronically or print out in hard copy. Please feel free to print and distribute as many copies as you need. We thank you for your efforts!
(a) SPISE One-Page Summary
SPISE One-Page Summary
(b) Three-Panel Print Version of SPISE Brochure
This three-panel print version of the SPISE Brochure is designed for double side printing on one sheet of letter-size paper followed by two folds to convert it to a hard copy of the brochure.
(c) Screen-friendly Version of SPISE Brochure
This screen-friendly version of the SPISE Brochure contains the same information as the above print version, except that the panels are in the normal order.
3. CADSTI International Brochure
The Caribbean Diaspora for Science Technology and Innovation (CADSTI) is the agency that founded the CSF. It has branches in the UK, New England, US Southeast, and newly formed branches in Silicon Valley and Canada. Its website is http://cadsti.org. Below is the link to the CADSTI International Brochure: CADSTI_International_Brochure_Three_Panel_Print_Version_Dec2015.pdf
4. Papers, Reports and Presentations
Below are papers, reports and presentations given by CADSTI/CSF leaders or hosted by CADSTI on relevant topics.
- C. Warde and D. Sah, Creating Opportunities for Investment in Technology-Based Industries in Barbados in Business Barbados, 13 Dec 2016.
- C. Warde and D. Sah, STEM Education Reform Considerations for the Caribbean in Business Barbados, 24 Feb 2014.
- CSF-2014-Year-in-Review.pdf by CSF Staff.
- C. Warde and D. Sah, "STEM Pathways to economic Development for the Caribbean" in Signs of Competitiveness in the Americas 2014, RIAC Inter-American Competitiveness Network, pp 71-76, 2014.
- C. Warde, Interview with Dr. Cardinal Warde, in Signs of Competitiveness in the Americas 2012, RIAC Inter-American Competitiveness Network, pp 30-31, 2012.
- C.Warde, Stimulating Economic Development in the Caribbean: Caribbean Science Foundation, March 2010
- H. Raveche, Capacity Building for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Trinidad/Tobago, March 2010
- H. Ramkissoon, Transforming the Caribbean S&T Landscape to Assist with Economic Development, June 2009
- C. Warde, Stimulating Economic Development in the Caribbean, May 2009
- H. Ramkissoon, Challenges Facing the University in a Knowledge Economy, November 2008
- C. Warde, "Communications and Information Technologies: Opportunities for Economic Development in the Caribbean" Proceedings of the 10th annual meeting of the Caribbean Academy of Sciences, Mount Hope, Trinidad, 23 September 1998, pp 187-195