Papers, Reports and Presentations
Below are papers, reports and presentations given by CADSTI/CSF leaders or hosted by CADSTI on relevant topics:
- C. Warde and D. Sah, “Creating a STEM-based Economic Pillar for the Caribbean: A Blueprint,” Journal of Education and Development in the Caribbean, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp 234-270, 2019.
- C. Warde and D. Sah, “Implementation Strategy and Action Plan to Promote a STEM Education, Innovation and Employment Program for Barbados”, final report prepared for the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Human Resource Development, Barbados, 5 September 2016.
- C. Warde and D. Sah, “Creating Opportunities for Investment in Technology-Based Industries in Barbados,” in Business Barbados, 13Dec2016.
- C. Warde, “Summary of Implementation Strategy and Action Plan to Promote a STEM Education, Innovation and Employment Programme for Barbados” Presented to the Barbados Cabinet 11 February 2016 (slide deck)
- C. Warde and D. Sah, “STEM Education Reform Considerations for the Caribbean,” in Business Barbados, 24Feb2014.
- CSF Staff, “Caribbean Science Foundation – 2014 Year in Review.”
- C. Warde and D. Sah, “STEM Pathways to economic Development for the Caribbean” in Signs of Competitiveness in the Americas 2014, pp 75-80, 2014.
- Interview with Dr. Cardinal Warde, in Signs of Competitiveness in the Americas 2012, pp 30-31, 2012.
- C. Warde, “Stimulating Economic Development in the Caribbean: Caribbean Science Foundation,” March 29, 2010 (slide deck)
- H. Raveche, “Capacity Building for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Trinidad/Tobago,”March 29, 2010 (slide deck)
- H. Ramkissoon, “Transforming the Caribbean S&T Landscape to Assist with Economic Development,” at the 4th Annual Private Sector Meeting with Ministers of Trade & Ministers of Finance, Jamaica, June 13, 2009
- C. Warde “Stimulating Economic Development in the Caribbean,” August 15, 2009 (slide deck)
- C. Warde, “Communications and Information Technologies: Opportunities for Economic Development in the Caribbean,” Presented at the 10th annual meeting of the Caribbean Academy of Sciences, Port of Spain, Trinidad, September 23, 1998
Summaries, Fact Sheets, and Brochures
CSF Fact Sheet
The CSF Fact Sheet in the link below is meant for those who just want a quick glimpse of what the CSF is, what it does, and its accomplishments.
For anyone wishing to help us advertise the SPISE program, please find below three documents that you may circulate electronically or print out in hard copy. Please feel free to print and distribute as many copies as you need. We thank you for your efforts!
(a) SPISE One Page Summary
SPISE One Page Summary.pdf
(b) Print Version of SPISE Brochure
This three-panel print version of the SPISE Brochure is designed for double side printing on one sheet of letter-size paper followed by two folds to convert it to a hard copy of the brochure.
SPISE Brochure Three-Panel Print Version.pdf
(c) Screen-friendly Version of SPISE Brochure
This screen-friendly version of the SPISE Brochure contains the same information as the above print version, except that the panels are in the normal order.
SPISE Brochure On-Screen Version.pdf
CADSTI International Brochure
The Caribbean Diaspora for Science Technology and Innovation (CADSTI) is the agency that founded the CSF. It has branches in the UK, New England, US Southeast, and newly formed branches in Silicon Valley and Canada. Its website is http://cadsti.org. Below is the link to the CADSTI International Brochure: