Please read the instructions carefully. Also be sure to read the frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the Website before you begin to fill out this application.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a high school within the Caribbean for the past 4 years and be at least 16 years of age but less than 18 years of age on July 1, 2019, and have completed CSEC exams, CAPE exams, O or A level exams, the Math SAT, or equivalent exams in math and science subjects.
- Use the checklist of required supporting materials near the end of the application to help you complete your package.
- Please type your responses (handwritten applications are not acceptable). Please note that you need to write 4 essays and secure 3 letters of recommendation, so please begin the process early. Please make sure that you complete ALL sections of the application.
- Applications will be rejected if incomplete or submitted later than March 31, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.
- Confirmation of receipt of a complete application package will be sent to you via e-email. Please contact us if you don’t receive confirmation by April 15, 2019.
- Required browser: Google Chrome